Shipping Details & Returns
BirdingNest.com offers free domestic economy shipping on all products! Customers will be sent the tracking numbers when they are available. Expensive items will usually be sent with adult signature required for delivery. If, for any reason, an item cannot be delivered, and it is thus returned, the payment will be refunded, but any handling costs, shipping postage (both ways), and restocking fees will be deducted from original cost.
In most cases, if you require your order to arrive sooner, we can ship via an expedited method at an additional fee. Please contact us for details and options.
If the shipping company cannot deliver
Most items are available for international shipping, unless otherwise noted. International shipping costs are based on location – please contact us for shipping cost estimates.
Please note: Customs may charge you a tax (or other fees such as Brokerage fees) upon pickup of the product which is the buyer’s responsibility.
• In the unlikely event a return is requested, please contact us at info@BirdingNest.com within 30-days of the purchase date.
• You will need to request a Return Authorization (RA). Without the RA, we will be unable to process your return.
• Returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
• Unopened products can be returned for a full refund of the purchase price. Products must be sealed, unopened, and in original packaging.
• Products must be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
• Refunds will be given as money back and will be issued upon receipt of the returned products.
• Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
• All merchandise must be insured properly by the customer.
• If items are not insured properly and get lost or damaged when returned, we cannot grant refunds.
If your order is returned to us due to banned/restricted products, a wrong address or refusal to pay fees, we will issue you a partial refund. You will be responsible for any return shipping charges and for any additional custom fees for your returned package. Those charges will be deducted from your order total and the remaining balance, if any, is the amount that will be refunded.