Does your bird sanctuary have a central focal point? Something to draw your visitors’ (as well as your own) attention into the avian activity among the feeders and nest boxes you have provided for your bird visitors? Place this 15x16x23 inch Azalea Bird Feeder with Hammered Copper Roof, produced by Wing & A Prayer, atop a 4×4 post, and it will be that stately focal point. It combines the advantages of hopper feeders and platform feeders. The central tube holds over two quarts of seed to keep them fed when you cannot be present. You may wish to place suet or fruit on the platform, depending on the type of birds you want to attract. The large platform provides perching room, and six feeding ports are available for bird feeding. A large copper colored metal roof and a central white finial keep rain and snow from damaging the seed.
The seed tube is surrounded by six white columns which support the six-paneled galvanized roof. Solid PVC trimboard is used for the feeder body, protecting it from mold, mildew, or delamination. It will stay stable for 25 years. A hammered copper finish on galvanized metal roof perfectly contracts with the white trimboard body and finial. The finial is removable for refilling the tube, as well as for cleaning. The birds will thank you for your consideration. Handmade in the USA.
Item #: BNAWP-AZLFDR-H
Birds that use this feeder:
- blackbirds, bluebirds, cardinals, chickadees, doves, finches, flickers, goldfinches, grackles, grosbeaks, jays, juncos, kinglets, mockingbirds, nuthatches, orioles, redpolls, robins, siskins, sparrows, starlings, tanagers, thrushes, titmice, towhees, warblers, waxwings, woodpeckers, and wrens
Seed or Feed Options:
- cracked corn, fruit, mealworms, mixed seed, peanut chunks, peanuts in shell, safflower seed, suet, sunflower kernels, sunflower seed, and thistle seed
- 2.2-quart (3.3 pound) Capacity
- 6 feeding ports
- 15x 16-inch hexagonal base, 23 inches high
- Constructed to mount on a 4″ x 4″ post
- wood, metal, and plastic construction